Another ‘cooking with wine’ episode. Essential ingredients are shown below. Everything else is entirely optional.
Create your own classic Chinese take-away curry without going near one. You will need:
- 1/2 pot of Goldfish Chinese Curry Sauce
- Green and Yellow Peppers
- Tiger Prawns
- Vegetable Oil
- 1 (one) bottle of white wine
- Pour a glass of wine (note that no wine is needed in the actual recipe it simply provides inspiration to the process)
- Chop the onions and peppers and fry gently in oil for a few mins and then add the chopped mushrooms
- Prepare the special curry sauce according to the instructions and add to the vegetables
- Add the prawns and peas – your creation should look like this:
- Leave to simmer, stirring occassionally
- Meanwhile cook the rice
- Once the rice is cooked, serve immediately; it should look like this:
There you go. Just as good as a take-away without all that irritating take-awaying!